Pages

Thursday, September 5, 2013

September Card Class

In July I held my first card class.  It went pretty good.  I've decided to do hold them on a regular schedule.  They are going to be on the odd month on the second Saturday.  Fun right!
I am trying to have a theme for each of these events.  For the September class I asked my last group what they would like to see.  I got the request for some wedding cards.  The first one made with Cricut Damask.
Wedding card #2.  The Newlywed towels card.  I really love all the embossing textures.


 I figured that not everyone has 4 weddings to go to so I added some sympathy cards.  Yes, weddings and funerals can go together.  This is another card playing with embossing textures.  I thought about adding a ribbon but didn't want to take away from the embossing.  The white paper is pearlized to help enhance the textures.
This is my take of a fall sympathy card.  I really like how it turned out.  I'm usually not much of a stamper but this was fun to just stamp anywhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment